Content Creator and Social Media Coordinator

0

As you read this announcement, Greenpoint is currently brainstorming, creating, managing and delivering great content and PR campaigns to our clients, it’s what we do every day and we love it .

Want to help us keep creating and innovating in our content team? So read on.

A bit about us:

  • Independent and creative agency with exciting clients and an innovative, connected and committed team
  • Values ​​based business – we live by our ‘Make Money Make Impact’ cultural framework, and we are on a mission to have the happiest customers in Australia.
  • Ownership of work and excellent career progression opportunities
  • Competitive salary and benefits
  • Hybrid remote and in-office work environment (60% remote work policy)

The role

As Greenpoint expands our content marketing division, this exciting role will see the successful candidate play an important role within our growing team. This hands-on role requires strong design, social media and writing skills, combined with strong communication skills, attention to detail, creative thinking and teamwork.

In order to be a successful Content Creator and Social Media Coordinator on our team, you will lead execution for our clients while working alongside our Content Strategist and Manager, Community Manager, Director creative and our account teams to always strive to deliver the highest quality content for our customers. You will also have a passion for design, copywriting, an understanding of the “content ecosystem” for brands, innate creativity, and a desire to improve as you grow with the team.

This role is multi-faceted in that it requires design and writing ability, as well as the ability to work in partnership with our content strategist and community manager to execute content on social media platforms, e -emails, etc.

What do you think?

We’re all about the team. So you will have to be too.

To be successful on our team, you will possess strong teamwork, organizational, proactive skills and a desire to add value to your team members and projects.

You’ll be serious about your work, your learning, and your growth, without being too serious not to have fun!

Responsibilities

  • Content design: design of grids, messages, reels, stories, eDMs and other graphical elements (such as basic animations, GIFs, etc.) incorporating existing client brand assets, as well as photographs and videos (produced by our production agency)
  • Copywriting: writing captions, blogs, eDMs, etc.
  • Coordination – bringing these items together in our content calendar formats, working with the Project Support Manager to ensure content is accurate and live, supporting community management, reporting and providing feedback to the content, as well as ensuring that comments and recommendations are implemented.
  • Manage deadlines and deliverables and take responsibility for steering the delivery of work
  • Understanding of different social media platforms and ability to create content that aligns with strategy
  • Collaborate effectively with all members of the company’s team

Skills & Expertise

  • Social media and content assistant, designer and writer
  • Demonstrated ability with Photoshop and InDesign (premium Premiere Pro and After Effects)
  • A high-level thinker with a penchant for tracking details
  • Idea generator and problem solver
  • Project management skills
  • Excellent time management and organizational skills
  • Confident presentation skills
  • Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and think quickly
  • Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
  • Open to comments and advice
  • A team player
  • Graphic Design – Strong design skills with a portfolio to match
  • Writing
  • At least 1 year of experience in a strategic role based on content and social media distribution

Advantages

  • Unlimited growth opportunities. Show us your ambition and we will support you.
  • We are hybrids. We work remotely 60% of the week. The remaining 40% is spent in our awesome Cremorne office with a connected and fun team
  • We are a boutique, but big enough to really offer our customers
  • We run a 4.5 day week – do your job and you can do a half day every Friday.
  • Our culture – we work hard, but we know when to let go and celebrate victories. We strongly believe in our Make Money Make Impact cultural framework.
  • We’re tech-driven and super organized – but we don’t stifle creativity
  • We have some of the biggest projects and brands in the country in our real estate, technology and startup and lifestyle disciplines.

Apps

Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Only selected candidates will be contacted.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.