- Diebold Nixdorf Inc. launched its Vynamic retail platform which includes functions such as checkout, loyalty program management, retail management and compliance.
- visa inc. said it has completed its $2.15 billion acquisition of Tink, an open banking platform. Announced in June, the acquisition gives Visa access to 3,400 financial institutions in Europe. Tink, based in Stockholm, will operate as a stand-alone subsidiary for the short term.
- Zil Money Corp. said it will offer what it calls “the cheapest credit card processing in the industry” through its partnership with Fiserv Inc. Clover Connect Technology. Zil Money is the parent company of onlinecheckwriter.com.
- payment provider Fortis said it offers accounts receivable automation through its partnership with technology provider Lockstep Receivables.
- Data Currency, a cryptocurrency payments processor, said its cloud-based technology now allows merchants to accept digital currencies in-store. Deployment of the service began this quarter.
- Nightclub Somewhere Nowhere said it was the first in New York to accept cryptocurrency as payment. Scheduled to be available soon, the service will rely on Coinbase to complete transactions.
- LawPaya payment system for law firms, said it offers integration with M&T Bank’s Nota technology, which helps law firms manage financial tasks.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, credit card debt increased for 30% of American consumers, a survey by LendingTree, an online financial services marketplace. The survey interviewed 1,249 consumers in February.
- Discover financial services published its diversity, equity and inclusion report “Working towards a better future”.
- Block Inc. said its Square merchant processing unit has launched its Square Marketing and Square Loyalty software in Ireland for merchants of all sizes.
Bill payment platform provider PayNearMe Inc. will significantly expand its merchant network with the addition of…